Japan Video Games Blog

TO THOSE WHO DON'T WANT THEIR WORK PROMOTED

Hey guys and gals! We FIND and PROMOTE people's work, we never take credit for things we haven't written, we just love sharing the things that are interesting, but if you don't want your work or pictures shown, please let me know and I'll take it off, we're not trying to harm any one here or infringe on anyone's copyrights, just late night entertainment for my friends and I after a long days of work.

We're not making money off the site, nor are we publishing anything to other places through feedburner claiming that it's our work, just a hobby of finding cool things around the internet, that's all. Sometimes we copy and paste too quickly and a link giving you credit doesn't appear, if that's the case and you DO want your work promoted, we will add in the backlink, we would love to give credit where credit is due!

Please contact me or drop a comment on any posts you guys don't want up and I'll take it off within 24 hours, thanks!

Friday, March 7, 2008

wtf hahAHAahhaa

Behold the Big MacChicken:

unassembled.jpg

assembled1.jpg

assembled2.jpg

The whole time I was assembling the burger I kept reminding myself of the calories and fat content but it had to be done, for science of course.  After ordering 3 McChickens and a Big Mac I found a quiet corner of the restaurant and sat down and began dissecting the sandwiches.  The McChickens came apart easily and I stacked the buns to the side.  I kept some of the mayo on the patties as I knew that some sauce would be lost on the bun of the Big Mac.  Each bun was removed and immediately replaced with a chicken patty while trying to keep as much of the secret sauce, lettuce, onion and pickle intact on the burger patty.  The sandwich ended up being much taller than the Big Mac and was heavy for it’s size.  After looking around the restaurant to see if anyone was watching I dove in.

bite1.jpg

With the first bite I found myself going through a crunchy/juicy layer after layer and the texture was to die for.  Everything just worked.  Clouds split as a bright ray of sunshine beamed down to my table.  The elderly couple a few tables over started playing a harp as a unicorn walked by during my second bite.  I was in heaven for a few seconds then the guilt hit me.   Was I really doing this?  4 sandwiches at once?  I had to stop.  There was no way I could finish this monster.

bite2a.jpg

Fast forward 35 minutes and I’m presently at my work desk and miserable.  Thoughts of running to the restroom to vomit are racing through my head.  I have a conference call in 20 minutes and I don’t know if I can make it.   Fuck.  Is it really my stomach that is aching or am I psychologically telling myself to vomit.  All I know is that my mind is telling me that the sandwich was absolutely delicious but my body is rejecting it.

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

Marc and Angel Hack Life

Self Improvement

Personal Development with The Positivity Blog

HowStuffWorks: Health Daily RSS Feed

PickTheBrain | Smarter Self Improvement

I will change your life . com